I wanted to make a really cottagey treat for the kids on our first trip to the cottage. So obviously I wanted to make s’mores. Instead of attempting a fire in the snow I made s’mores in the oven. So easy!
1. Lower rack and turn oven to broil
2. Cut large marshmallows in half and place sticky side down on graham crackers
3. Broil until golden (watch carefully!)
4. Turn off oven then top with chocolate and place back in the oven for 1-2 minutes to soften the chocolate.
5. Top with another graham cracker and enjoy!
Hey, ya know what that tastes like? S’More!!…Get it? Some More?! (Sorry, cheesy Dad joke!)